Monday 24 February 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- City!

Hi guys! CutieKiwi here!
I am continuing my segment, CutieKiwi's Creative! This week, we have my City world. I spent ages on this, and some of the Crafters and my other friends helped me create some buildings. I am really proud of this world. Here is an Animoto showing parts of the city.





What's your favourite house you've built in Minecraft? Leave a comment below or send us an email at theepiccrafters1@gmail.com.

Watch out for lava!
CutieKiwi

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous blog well done. I really enjoyed the video of some of the creations that you have made. Great choice in graphics and music also in the presentation. This enhanced the message. I am going to show my younger daughter this blog. She loves mindcraft. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, and thanks for the comment, were delighted to have someone else look at our blog, and that would be much appreciated for you and your daughter to look at our blog!

      Thanks again
      - Pinkg1itter (Crafter)

      Delete