Monday 28 April 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Build Comps

Hi guys,
Remember my post about Mikeland Crafters? Well, this week, I'm going to tell you about one of my favourite features of the server- Buildcomps!

Buildcomps are also known as Quickbuild, because you get a certain amount of time to create a themed build. The Crafters did a Quickbuild competition as well (see the post here), but on this server, there are prizes for the best build!

A few days ago, I competed in two Buildcomps on the server. The first one I did was themed "Under The Sea"- I made a big pink clam and came first equal. The second one I did was themed "Fantasy" and I made a giant rainbow unicorn and came second equal with the same person I came first equal with! :) The winner of the Fantasy comp created a mushroom forest and ruins of a building.

Buildcomps are super fun- try doing one with your friends!

Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,
CutieKiwi :P

No comments:

Post a Comment