Monday 14 April 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Camp Half Blood

I may not have an epic shapeshifting pen/ sword, but I do have a diamond sword.... maybe. This week, I'm going to give you a tour of Camp Half Blood.

I love the Percy Jackson series, so I decided to make a Camp Half Blood. I've made every single cabin (not exactly to the description, but I've tried!) including the minor gods- trust me, I've checked on the website! I've made it into a LAN world with my friends, and currently we play on survival, battling monsters using godly parent tailored weapons. Here is a photopeach to show you the Camp.

Camp Half Blood on PhotoPeach
 
I hope you like this- I loved making it! :P Comment below if you liked it, and remember to subscribe to our YouTube account!

Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,
CutieKiwi :P

1 comment:

  1. VIOPER CONTRIBUTED TO THE MAKING OF THE CABINS TOO! :|

    ReplyDelete