Monday 7 April 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Plane

Hi Minecrafters,
I've been working on this for a while (if two days counts as a while....) and I have recently finished it. This is similar to a build I have made before on a different computer, but I recreated it on my Concept World- Bigger and better! Okay, what is it? Well, as the title hints subtlety (not), I built a plane.

I built an Airbus A380 as it's one of the biggest planes that currently exist! I made two classes- First Class and Second Class. First Class is significantly better (but more exclusive :P) as there are beds for an overnight flight or just a little nap. There is also a restaurant for First Class members. Here is a Haiku Deck of some of the photos.



Created with Haiku Deck, the free presentation app

I had lots of fun making it- do you like it? Tell me in the comments below!
Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,
CutieKiwi

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you have a Black box or you now an orange box

    ReplyDelete