Friday 9 May 2014

Vioper's Top 5 Texture Packs!


Hiya, Vioper here!

So CutieKiwi and Pinky have done a top 5 so I was all like "OK, I WILL DO A TOP 5!"

HERE WE GO:

1: Yay Toast! I cant explain how utterly awesome this texture pack is! It makes all the monsters and some blocks look adorable! It is just so cool!!!!!!!








2: Sugar Pack! IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING LOOK SO YUMMY! There are donut pigs, waffle cats, hot chocolate lava! It is fun to build things like Candy Kingdoms with it.










3: Soartex Fanver! SkyKiwi showed me this texture pack and I really liked it. It is good for building modern things like houses and the villages look really cool!











4: Modern HD! Not many people will know this one because it came with a map that I downloaded. Like Soartex Fanver, it is really good for modern things and there is an Apple Laptop!!!!












5: This may surprise some people but my 5th favorite is Default! Yeah it is pretty boring and all but now and again I just like to go on Default and build some things.












Thanks for reading and P.S we are thinking of making merchandise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Craftin' Peeps B)
-Vioper

No comments:

Post a Comment