Sunday 8 June 2014

Shinekiwi's Super Awesome Things to Build - Houses

Hey guys,

So I'm going to start a new chain on my super awesome things to build called "Shinekiwi's Super Awesome Things to Build - Houses". Each post will have a different style of house on it, and so to kick this off, I'll start with a house I just built, and I've never really built this style before. I got my inspiration from the internet and my own dreams and ideas, so anyway, here is a slideshow of my first house, a modern(ish) house.


Enjoy!

~Shine :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats AWESOME! I love and would love to see what you based it of. It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Enya! I based it off some pictures on the internet and I kind of just thought about my dream house, and what I would love to have in real life. :)

    ~Shinekiwi

    ReplyDelete