Monday 14 July 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Cruise Ship!

Hi Minecrafters,
This week, I'm going to show you my Cruise Ship! I don't normally make vehicle type builds, but I tried! XD I've made certain rooms for different Crafters, and a special "CutieKiwi" suite, along with other random rooms. Anyways, I'm going to show you a picture tour of the ship. This is made with a photopeach rather than a video because it was taking ages to upload, but it still works! :P

CutieKiwi's Cruise Ship! on PhotoPeach
Did you like it? The first person to comment gets a mention in my next post, and a build created by me, specially for you! :) When you comment, leave a request for what you'd like me to build! Anyway, thanks for watching it!

Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,
CutieKiwi :P

No comments:

Post a Comment