Monday 7 July 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative: Pixel Art!

Hi Minecrafters!

A few weeks ago, I posted about the School for Good and Evil build. This week, I'm posting about my pixel art which I made for it. Pixel art is a great tool in Minecraft and looks awesome. It takes a fairly long time, but it's worth it! Here's a picture of it:

Like it? Remember when making pixel art, one block equals to one pixel. You can change these dimensions, however, you have to be consistent with the scale throughout the whole of the pixel art.




Also, last week I posted a quiz on hard Minecraft trivia. I picked a username at random, and the winner this week is keazl! Because keazl did the quiz, keazl receives a novaskin wallpaper with the Crafters! Congratulations, keazl!
Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,
CutieKiwi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment