Monday 11 August 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Terraforming!

Hey Minecrafters!

Over the past few weeks, I've been working on this to go with my new Elsa castle, and I've now completed it! :) This is a giant mountain made of snow and stone blocks. This is called terraforming (when you build terrain) and is one of the hardest/ most tedious types of building, but is very satisfying when it's finished! XD

I built it with no W.E. (World Edit) however, many terraformers do use W.E. for this kind of thing. Here's a photopeach of the photos I've taken. I've also added some more pictures of terraforming, but I think these used W.E.


Do you like it? I had fun making it! :P Please comment with ideas for new posts (we will mention you! :P) and remember to subscribe to us!

Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,
CutieKiwi ^ . ^

2 comments: