Monday 4 August 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Three Top Tips!

Heyo Minecrafters! :)

Today I'm going to be telling you my three top tips for creating an EPIC creative building, terrain or anything in general. Let's get started!

3. ALWAYS plan interior first. No matter what you're building, interior always needs to be designed first because the size depends on the detail. Sometimes, I haven't been able to get enough detail with already created blocks, so I make it giant scale! :)

2. Remember the sponge! Okay, so the Sponge is an often overlooked block, but one the wields great power! Sponge will clear areas of water. This may not work on singleplayer or some multiplayers, I haven't tried it, but I know it works on Mikeland! :P
Bow Down In Its Brilliance!
1. Find Inspiration! I cannot say this one enough. Most of my builds are inspired by the last book I read, my favourite movie (a lot of builds on this one! XD), even a build from another player! I made a smiley face out of two circles! XD

Thanks for reading, everyone! :) Hope you liked it! Remember to comment and subscribe- we love your input!


Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,

CutieKiwi :P


No comments:

Post a Comment