Monday 1 September 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Mall Part 2!

Hey Minecrafters!
Okay, I'm not going to start this as I normally do because this week, before I show you my builds, we have a celebration! Thanks to all of you, we have reached 5,000 views! Yay! Which technically means we get cake, so we're going to share it with you:

CAAAAAKE!
Anyway, on to the build. Here is my part 2 of the Mall I am currently building. This week: McDonalds, KFC, Subway, a Sushi Train, a Lolly Shop and a Juice/Slushie Bar! XD Here are the pictures in a Photopeach:

Mall Part 2 on PhotoPeach
 Do you like it? Remember to comment your shop ideas below! I am currently building "Lucy's Hairdresser". XD

Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,
CutieKiwi =D

1 comment:

  1. Love the carpet pattern in McDonalds. Just like the golden arches!

    ReplyDelete