Friday 26 September 2014

Shinekiwi's Super Awesome Things to Build - MYSTERY HOUSE!!!!!!

Hey guys,

So the time has come for me to show you the finale for my houses chain, my mystery house! (Which I know you've all been hanging out for ! XD) Okay, so my mystery house is based on an image of a really cool house I found on the internet. I based it on this, but then I sort of took it further, and made it a Shinekiwi style house! (Kind of...) I designed a few things myself, such as the fence, the cars and some of the animal pens. Here is the image of the house I based it on:


You like it? I did. So anyway, the moment you've all been waiting for; the presentation of my mystery house!






Keep watching the blog for my next chain - I'm building a city with kingzrule! Each week, you'll get to see a new part of the city! :)

So remember to keep watching the blog, and commenting - we really appreciate your input!

I've abandoned having a catchphrase for now,

~Shine XD

2 comments:

  1. Wow this house is amazing and totally worth the wait. I love it and would love to take a tour of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Enya! I'm glad you like it. I might be able to do a tour of it, but I'm not too sure. Thanks for commenting!

      ~Shine

      Delete