Sunday 12 October 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative: Mall Part 7!

Hey Minecrafters!

As you may know, I've been building a mall for the past 7 weeks and then posting photopeaches of my progress. Well, good news! I've finished my mall, but I'm going to post in stages, because photopeach has a photo limit of 30 photos! :( Anyways, this week I'm showing you my Pita Pit, "Le Magical Mini Rainbow Museum" XD, The Florist, Oscar's $2 and Under Store and Sweetheart's Bakery. Here's the photopeach. :D

Mall Part 7! on PhotoPeach

Do you like it? I hope you did! Now, as I've finished my mall, you can no longer submit suggestions for shops, however, you can tell Shinekiwi and I about a building you'd like in our new city collaboration!


Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down, 
CutieKiwi ~~('-')~~ (lol, my new made up emoticon! XD )



1 comment:

  1. And make sure you make "Vioper's Diapers & Co" (in collaboration with "Huggies"!)

    -Vioper :)

    ReplyDelete