Monday 20 October 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Mall Part 8- Finished!

Hey Minecrafters,

As you know, I've been making a mall for the past few weeks, and if you've read/watched Part 7, you'll know that I have now finished my mall! Yay! XD And I was thinking, why should I delay it? And so, I've put the last shops into one photopeach. So, without further adieu, here it is: CutieKiwi's Mall Part 8- Finished! on PhotoPeach

Shops (In Order) : ShineKiwi's Boutique, CrusadersKiwi's Sports, Sony TVs, Kingzrule's Furniture, Used Cars, Queenzrule's Donuts, WaterKiwi's Head Accessories, Specsavers and Scorpio Books.

I hope you like it! :D Remember to comment ideas and questions, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel!


Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,

CutieKiwi XD

No comments:

Post a Comment