Tuesday 9 December 2014

CutieKiwi, Shinekiwi, kingzrule, CrusaderKiwi, Pinkg1itter, Mims02 and SkyKiwi's Creative - City: Statues!

Hey Hey,

So sorry I haven't posted in a while, but life's REALLY busy right now. A few weeks back, as part of our city, we made giant statues of ourselves. These are of our current skins, although for some reason some of them haven't updated on our blog. Mimsy's one still has to be finished, so it's not in the screenshots, but I'm trying to build it currently, although it's kinda hard! And my version probably slightly incorrect...

Here's the screenshots:


When  I took the pics I hadn't started Mimsy's, in case you were wondering... :D

Keep watching the blog for more posts on our city!

Crafting 'til the sun goes down,

~ Shine


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Lucy,

      I am the green girl. Next to me is Sky - the red girl, the blue and yellow girl is Cutie, Pinky is the pink girl, kingz the ice cream, and crusaderskiwi, a jnr crafter, is the rugby player one. Sorry that this isn't the skin I have on the blog - for some reason it hasn't updated on the blog. XD

      - Shine!

      Delete
  2. Good post. I completely agree. P.S: Check out www.reliablehacks.com/minecraft-premium-account-generator/

    ReplyDelete