Tuesday 20 January 2015

Shinekiwi, CutieKiwi, kingzrule, CrusadersKiwi, Pinkg1itter, Mims02, waterkiwi, queenzrule and SkyKiwi's City: Craftopolis Hospital!

Herro everyone!

So while I haven't posted in a while, I have still been busy working on the city on Mikeland! I also remember, that in one of my earlier posts, I promised to show you guys my hospital! Well, I never did, so what better time to show you it than RIGHT NOW?!?! Here is a photopeach of my hospital. I have done each individual room and made all the MRI machines etc., but unfortunately photopeach has a limit of 30 photos per video! So I'll show you some of the hospital wards and scan rooms etc. I'll also show you the ambulance parking, garden and children's playground! (Based off the East Cove playgrounds I built with CutieKiwi!) Please excuse the occasional bit of griefing... I don't know why that happened!

So enjoy!


Oh, by the way, Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year....

Lol!
~ Shine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment