Thursday 9 July 2015

CutieKiwi's Creative: The Harper Hotel Part 1

Hey Minecrafters!

Lately I've been working on quite a big project, The Harper Hotel. This is just outside Craftopolis, in a smaller city that I'm starting to make. The hotel is going to take a while, so rather than doing one huge post about it when I'm finished, I'm going to make a series of smaller blogposts to keep you updated. Here is my progress so far.

The Harper Hotel Part 1 on PhotoPeach

Hope you enjoyed it! Remember to keep commenting suggestions and ideas- we love hearing from all you readers!


Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,

CutieKiwi XD


1 comment:

  1. Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Buy it here, or explore the site for the latest news and the community's amazing creations!For more information in regards to visit our website.Thank you! http://minebrowse.com/

    ReplyDelete