Wednesday 19 February 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Frozen!

Hi! CutieKiwi here!

Okay, so the new Disney movie, Frozen, has just come out and I am obsessed with it (as all the Crafters know...). I am so obsessed, I made a world based on the movie. It's still a work in progress, but I thought that to kick off my new series of blog posts (CutieKiwi's Creative) I could show some screenshots of it. I have recently completed Arendelle. Anyway, here are the pics:
Elsa's Castle balcony

Elsa's Castle

Arendelle Castle

Arendelle Marketplace/ Square

Valley of the Trolls

What is your favourite Disney movie? Post in the comments below, and also send pictures of your Minecraft worlds to us at theepiccrafters1@gmail.com. 

Don't be killed by an enderman......
CutieKiwi

3 comments:

  1. VERY VERY COOL! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We love hearing your input about our worlds!
      CutieKiwi :)

      Delete
  2. Great Post pal!
    I've leaned a lot from your designs.
    Please review my Best Minecraft House Ideas article and share your opinion in the comment section.
    Thanks!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete