Monday 3 March 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Fire! :(

Hi! CutieKiwi here!
Today, I went on my Frozen world (read the original post here) and inside my castle, a surprise was waiting for me. So, a couple of days ago, I added a fire to the room where Hans sees Anna after her journey and, well, Frozen fans will know what happens next. Anyway, I added a fire and all the precautions to make sure that the fire wouldn't burn down my mostly wooden castle. As I said before, I went on the world today at lunchtime with ShineKiwi and SkyKiwi and entered the castle to see practically everything burnt down. At first, we all presumed this was the work of a hacker's griefing (explanation of griefing here), but we soon realised that it had to be the fire, despite taking every possible precaution. Here is a photopeach showing the screenshots I took while we were rebuilding.
Frozen Fire on PhotoPeach

Luckily, Shine and Sky helped me rebuild. The moral of the story? Don't make a fire in a wooden house (common knowledge in real life), however many safety precautions you have. Oh, and when rebuilding things in Minecraft, do it with a friend. It's more fun and faster (we rebuilt in about 15 minutes!).
Don't build a fire in a wooden house (I'm serious!),
Your friend, CutieKiwi :)

1 comment:

  1. How sad CutieKiwi. At least you learnt something valuable from that lesson.

    ReplyDelete