Thursday 6 March 2014

Introducing ... Mims02 (Mimsy)


                                                  Hi everyone!
I'm Mims02, a new addition to The Crafters (but you can call me Mimsy 'cause it's easier to say.)
I LOVE musical theatre and reading. Lots of my worlds are either theatre sets or scenes from books. 
I started minecraft when my friend and I played it on her XBox and I begged Mum to let me have one and she did. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to parkour but am great at interior and exterior design. I'll be the person to make the plan and then tell everyone to build it while I sit around fishing or eating cake (YUM!!!!)

Please comment and give me some ideas on what to build!!!

Don't let the zombie break down your door!!!
Mimsy


(No skin yet but am working on it)




No comments:

Post a Comment