Tuesday 27 May 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- House Tutorial: Garage and Stairwell

Hi Minecrafters,
So for the past 2 weeks, I've been making a series of tutorials for a "CutieKiwi style" house. For this week's installment, the Garage and Stairwell!



This is a great way of making a garage and stairwell. I might do a later tutorial on variations of the car, like limos (for you luxurious people out there XD) or minis! I hope you liked it! Comment below and remember to subscribe! :)

Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,
CutieKiwi >.<

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was wondering I don't like the drop of gravel is there any way to avoid this happening.

    Thx
    Enya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Enya,
      Not really, unless you're the kind of person who would drive a car off a meter high drop! XD

      Hope this helped! :)
      CutieKiwi

      Delete