Tuesday 27 May 2014

Mimsy's got a Skin

Hey guys!
So I only just got a skin because CutieKiwi just taught be how to get one and I figured 'There must be some other people who don't know how but want to too.' That is why I am posting today.

Step 1) Go to http://www.minecraftskins.com/
Step 2) Pick out a skin that you like. (There is a search bar that you can use)
Step 3) Click DOWNLOAD TO COMPUTER

Step 4) Go to minecraft.net
Step 5) Sign in with your minecraft details
Step 6) CLick Profile in the header
Step 7) In change how you look in Minecraft, click choose file
Step 8) Choose the file that you downloaded from www.minecraftskins.com
Step 9) Click Upload

Step 10) Go to minecraft and click; fn + f5 once or twice to see your new skin and then again to get back to normal.

I hope that helps all of you out there who would like a skin!

Mimsy

P.S
                      This is my skin - The one in the middle


No comments:

Post a Comment