Monday 15 September 2014

CutieKiwi's Creative- Mall Part 4

Hey Minecrafters!

As you know, for the past few weeks, I've been building a mall with many different shops. This is my 4th edition of my mall. This week I've built Lucy's Hairdresser, Kathleen's Ice Cream Parlor, a Bookstore, a Bubble Tea shop and two escalators to the car park (in progress! XD ). Lucy's Hairdresser and Kathleen's Ice Cream Parlor were both chosen by Lucy and Kathleen. Thanks Lucy and Kathleen for your ideas! Here's the photopeach.

Mall Part 4 on PhotoPeach

Do you like them? I liked making them. ;) Remember to ask for your favourite shop, and I'll build it for you in my mall! :)


Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,

CutieKiwi :D

3 comments:

  1. So many different things to admire on this one! Thanks CutieKiwi for the hairdersser! I like the way the mirrors were used (glass panes)
    Some other things:
    I love the escalators/travelator.
    The different colour wool for the tubs of icecream was super effective!
    You are doing a really great job! Are you building it on the Everything or another world?
    Can't wait for your next update,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make a Just Jeans or Valley Girl using armour stands and dyed leather armour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making my ice cream parlour! I love it! I agree with Lucy - the different coloured wool you used for the tubs of ice cream was super effective!

    Keep the awesome building up!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete