Sunday 7 September 2014

What do I love about 1.8

Hi guys,

Here are 5 things I love about 1.8 in no particular order.

1. Doors are now stackable. This may seem silly but you don't know how handy this really is.

2. MUTTON!!!!!!!!

3. Banners. OMG these are so cool (Will post some more things you can do with banners).

4. Different Fences. When building a jungle house you don't know how good it looks doing the type of wood.

5. Different doors. These doors all look different giving you more options on how your place looks.

Of course I love everything but those are my faves. Sorry My surprise will be held back a bit. I need to 1.8 it. Comment your 5 fave things about 1.8 below.

Keep Crafting,
Sky




1 comment:

  1. Another thing is that you get 3 doors now when you craft them! I have got double doors on my survival world!

    ReplyDelete