Monday 29 December 2014

CutieKiwi, Shinekiwi, kingzrule, CrusaderKiwi, Pinkg1itter, Mims02, Waterkiwi, queenzrule and SkyKiwi's City: Orbeala Deli!

Hey Minecrafters,

As you may know, Shinekiwi, kingzrule, CrusaderKiwi, Pinkg1itter, Mims02, SkyKiwi and I have been working on a city. Last week, I showed you my mansion- this week, we're returning to the Town Square, and I'll be showing you my deli, Orbeala Deli. If you look upstairs in Orbeala Deli, you'll find that there's an apartment for the people who own the Deli. Here's a pic:


Do you like it? Remember to comment and subscribe, and also, to do the same on the other blog, Crafters Jnr! 




Keep Crafting Til' The Sun Goes Down,

CutieKiwi



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I completely agree. P.S: Check out http://reliablehacks.com/minecraft-premium-account-generator/

    ReplyDelete