Friday 21 February 2014

Villager Resource pack!

HI everyone! PinkGlitter here (you can call me Pinky) , and I am very excited to announce that I am starting a new 'series' called 'Pinky's Reviews!' where I'll be reviewing maps, mods, texture packs etc. Now, bear in mind that I'm not trying to 'advertise' anything, I'm not getting paid (but I would be happy if you would consider doing so lol jk) But anyways, lets start!


The thing I am reviewing today is.....

The Element Animation Villager Sounds Resource Pack!
..... or T.E.A.V.S.R.P...... Yup it just rolls off the tongue :)

Any ways, They actually have not changed any of the textures of this pack, just the sounds!

Basically, this pack includes sounds like:

When walking on grass: Grass grass grass

When walking on Snow: Snow snow snow          

When walking on Sand: Sand sand sand

When walking on Gravel: Gravel gravel gravel
Etc.......

But thats not all! It also includes sounds like: dig, smash, break and Splash

Also, the villagers talk to you!

This project was inspired by project P.E.W

Thx for looking at our blog,

And don't let the zombies eat your flesh!

Pinky :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Post pal!


    I have leaned a lot out of your designs.
    Please examine my Finest Minecraft House Ideas article and share your opinion in the comment section.
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete